PENNE WITH ARTICHOKE, FRENCH BEANS & ASPARAGUS POSHI
- 1 pack French Beans Poshi
- 1 pack Artichokes Poshi
- 1 pack Asparagus Poshi
- 8 ounces Macaroni
- 3 tablespoons almonds, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pesto
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 1⁄2 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- Fill a medium pot with water and add enough salt that it tastes slightly salty.
- Bring it to a boil over high heat and add the pasta.
- Cook the pasta until tender.
- Transfer pasta, asparagus, French beans, artichoke hearts and red onions to a large bowl.
- Add as much pesto as desired and stir well.
- Garnish with Parmesan and almonds.